JL's World: my first post

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

my first post

so I am a newbie blogger... never done this before. I actually just got a journal from a sweet friend because I said I would never "blog" but here I am just days after that great gift - giving blogging a try. Who knows if I really will be able to do this... but what the heck right?

3 Comments:

  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger Bek said…

    If all of your friends jumped off of a bridge.....never mind. :) Glad to see you join the underwolrd - now you have to keep up with it. Feel free to e-mail me if I can help!

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks great! It almost made me switch up my colors. I like it.

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Rajesh J Advani said…

    Welcome to the blogging world :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home