JL's World: Steph Visit

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Steph Visit

Did you ever have a friend you love so much - you could spend every moment with them? Okay - I feel that way about my DH (of course) but as far as girlfriends go - I love being with Steph. I never get tired of being with her. We never fight. We never run out of things to talk about. I just love her. She is one of those friends that I was been lucky enough to find as an adult. She was my first girlfriend of my "new life." You know, when I packed up and moved to California to be with my DH? Steph was my first California friend. When we moved away to Seattle, I was crushed. I couldn't believe I wouldn't see steph every day - or even every weekend. But that change has not stopped our genuine friendship. Steph is always there for me, loves my DH and son and treats me like family. She is my family. Luckily we still see each other every couple of months... either I go to San Fran or she comes here (most of the time that is what happens.)
Steph arrived saturday at about noon. We set off for our 'girl's day out.' We shopped, talked, ate out for lunch and dinner. It was a blast. See the pic above once we got home... before bedtime with B.
Sunday morning, Steph took my yoga class. She did great and was so sweet about complimenting me as a teacher. We went out for a walk with B after that, in the spring-like weather here in Seattle, then lunch, then I had to take her to the airport. Far far too short. I miss her already. Below is a pic taken right before we left for the airport.
I cannot wait for the next visit. I could not love her more than I do.
Steph, here is to a May visit - either me in SF or you back here. I cannot wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home