JL's World: One Great Love Story

Monday, February 06, 2006

One Great Love Story

Glamour Magazine is having a writing contest. I have always thought I had one good book in me.... I mean, doesn't everybody?
Well, the subject is "My Great True Life Story" - or something like that :)
My DH and I have shared our love story to friends, and everyone of them have told us we need to publish it - or make it a movie. It is that great. I have always thought so... but well, it is my story so I am a bit biased.
But I am giving it a shot. If I win, I would get $5,000 and a meeting in NYC with publishers.
It needs to be betwee, 2,500 and 3,500 words. I am writing it long hand now, will type it later. When it is done, I will share. Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger Bek said…

    That sounds so cool, JL! If nothing else, it would be such a neat gift to your DH! I can't wait to read it!

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    That does sound cool! Good luck!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home