JL's World: Feeling better about me....

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Feeling better about me....

Weight Watchers always works to get me back on track.. but the first couple days are rough.
anyways - I am on day 9 and I have lost 3 pounds. One more to go... so I feel back to normal.
NOw back to maintaining... which I have done for four years ( minus pregnancy) so I know I can do that.


also been doing a lot of yoga. teaching and on my own... makes me feel good.

Getting ready for B's bday this week. Thursday. YAY! Then his party at the Children's Museum on Saturday. Should be fun fun.

Got a date with DH tonight. Will still try to eat healthy when we dine out. I am close enough now to the weight I want to be.. I will make it :)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Good for you JL! I knew you could do it. :) Wish I was that close to my goal...

    Hope you had a nice night out with DH, you deserve it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home