I suck....
I was all excited about yoga - see previous post - and I suck.
Tonight a woman walked out of my class totally disgusted. Her friend stayed in class...
only to tell me how much she hated it. Nice.
I got home and I don't know why, but I weighed myself.
I am fat.
Boo hoo. I am a baby.
Tonight a woman walked out of my class totally disgusted. Her friend stayed in class...
only to tell me how much she hated it. Nice.
I got home and I don't know why, but I weighed myself.
I am fat.
Boo hoo. I am a baby.


3 Comments:
At 11:49 PM,
Bek said…
That stinks. I can't imagine any class of yours being bad. You have so much passion for what you do. I hope tomorrow goes better!
At 8:35 AM,
Karen said…
I'm sorry my dear. Those women suck. and you are not fat!
At 1:57 PM,
Anonymous said…
Jennifer... I swear I am LMAO at this. She stayed... just to tell you it sucked. I hope you picked their aura's clean of emotional debris. Ha! Jennifer... please tell me you are laughing about this. I would be - heck, I am.
Hahahaha. I am really ha ha-ing.
Post a Comment
<< Home