JL's World: A look back

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

A look back

So I swear I will get this picture thing right one of these days... but today's pics are in exactly reverse order - so that is how I will talk. :)
B is still sick. I am so worried and annoyed. I feel so bad for him. The antibiotics just didn't kick this out of him. Now he has a terrible cough and STILL a runny nose. and Now that I am off antibiotics, I am getting my cold back. Wonder why? it is so weird.
anyways, DH is in Phoenix because his alma mater is in a bowl game for the second time ever and the first time in like 28 years or something. GO R U!
So B and I went to the zoo today. It held off raining so we wandered around..... above B got to climb in a little cave to watch the bears :)
It is so nice to go to the zoo in the winter. The animals are so close to the edges and no one is around. Below B is watching the baby elephant get a shower! It was so sweet. Course you cannot see the baby elephant - oh well.

we had started the day doing a few errands. Buying the last bit of a birthday gift for one of B's friends, eating a cupcake (see below) and donating three trash bags worth of clothes to GoodWill. :)
After all the running around ... we had such fun... we came home, had a great lunch and I started to get B ready for a nap. He has been napping really late... and then going to bed late. I know he is almost ready to give the nap up, but he really needs it. and well, I need it. Plus with all our running around and his sickness - he looked a wreck. Anyways, after over an hour of trying to get him to nap - I yelled at him! I mean really yelled. I was so frustrated. I am a horrible mother! At least I felt that way, because he cried, coughed, and then layed down and fell asleep. I wish I did not feel so guilty right now.
Okay, moving on. Last pic... ahhhhh, B and all his loot ;) we had a great Christmas. B got lots of Thomas stuff, of course, since that is what he told Santa he wanted. See above... the new roundhouse, tons of trains, his new Cranky and new PJS. B really appreciated every gift on Christmas. He wanted to play with each thing as he opened it. He even kissed a few presents like Cranky and the Caboose. It was so so sweet! Course it took all day to open presents ;)

I guess that is a lot for now! Happy New year all!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger mrsf1231 said…

    Ben is so sweet!
    your dh went to Rutgers?? We were watching the game last night shocked it was such a close game. cause they were like 1 and 10 like 2 years ago. its insane.
    hope you are feeling better

     

Post a Comment

<< Home