JL's World: Instructor of the Year??

Friday, December 09, 2005

Instructor of the Year??

As you all know, I teach yoga. I love it so much. I love to share yoga with as many people as I can. I also love where I teach. I used to teach at several spots, but I narrowed down to just one gym. They are so great there and treat each employee really well.

The owners of this gym, own six other clubs in Washington State. Each year, two group fitness instructors are selected as "Instructor of the Year."
This is a huge honor. Really. We are talking one out of about a hundred and fifty people. Well, here is the email I just got from the head of all the instructors:

"I wanted to let you all know that choosing an instructor of the year for 2005 was hard! Thank you for all of you who took the time to nominate others and say such wonderful things about your team, you are awesome!

The choices were based on:
Nominations I received and a panel of us who looked at diversity, teamwork, promotion of ** name of club here***, availability to sub, flexibility, love of the members and ability to offer great service to our members!


The runner up for each clubs were:

Lynnwood Candace R.

Westlake JL
Downtown Stacy M.
Renton Cynthia B.
Tacoma Ursula W.

And the 2005 instructor of the year award for WA goes to:

Seattle Victoria H.
Tacoma Susan L."



So Close, but yet so far.
Hey, at least I got runner-up right? ;)

3 Comments:

  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger mrsf1231 said…

    that is awesome JL. Says alot about what your peers think about you. Congrats

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    JL, that is terrific! What an honor, especially for still being (relatively) new to the company.

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    Congrats JL. You should be very proud.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home