A thought....
What if I posted about myself at this blog - and posted about B in the other - with pics and all?
that way B is at the secure site... and I still can update those who like to read this one here. Course I do not want to spend my life blogging, ya know ;)
I do have many security measures in place on this blog like:
*I have taken this out site of search engines
*I have a monitoring system on the site so I can see who is reading (yep, I know)
so I know a lot of you are reading - but have not let me know what you think about a move.
DO you care? :)
Especially those dear friends of mine who I don't get to talk to everyday - comment or email me okay?
that way B is at the secure site... and I still can update those who like to read this one here. Course I do not want to spend my life blogging, ya know ;)
I do have many security measures in place on this blog like:
*I have taken this out site of search engines
*I have a monitoring system on the site so I can see who is reading (yep, I know)
so I know a lot of you are reading - but have not let me know what you think about a move.
DO you care? :)
Especially those dear friends of mine who I don't get to talk to everyday - comment or email me okay?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home