Scary moments at the Mall
1. The parking lot drivers - nuff said
2. I thought I was original - turns out there are tons of moms with nose piercings, yoga type clothes, tattoos and highlighted hair - Yikes! - I need a new look
3. B decided he wanted to JUMP into the water fountain... luckily I grabbed him in time and only lost a shoe to the water. (it is drying now)
4. I heard a mom - standing getting Clinique products for herself - say to her 4-year old son - and I quote here "You are driving me FUCKING insane" (luckily B was out at the fountain with DH)
5. On the way home we were stuck in traffic from one of the most horrific car accidents I have ever seen... at least six cars involved.
*** I am doing the rest of my holiday shopping online, thank you.
2. I thought I was original - turns out there are tons of moms with nose piercings, yoga type clothes, tattoos and highlighted hair - Yikes! - I need a new look
3. B decided he wanted to JUMP into the water fountain... luckily I grabbed him in time and only lost a shoe to the water. (it is drying now)
4. I heard a mom - standing getting Clinique products for herself - say to her 4-year old son - and I quote here "You are driving me FUCKING insane" (luckily B was out at the fountain with DH)
5. On the way home we were stuck in traffic from one of the most horrific car accidents I have ever seen... at least six cars involved.
*** I am doing the rest of my holiday shopping online, thank you.


3 Comments:
At 7:44 AM,
Anonymous said…
The mall can be a battle zone! Hey, you will always be 'original' to me :)
At 3:15 PM,
Anonymous said…
Wow JL, I totally agree with you on the online shopping. I had to do it when I was pregnant with Ian because I could not bear it while waddling, and I was hooked! Now I only go out for the essentials I cannot get online.
At 8:39 AM,
Karen said…
ack, sounds horrible. Here's to on-line shopping!
Post a Comment
<< Home