
I am so lucky to have the amazing friends I do. Whenever I have a bad day - there is always one of them to make me feel better. One of my dearest, bestest friends, Jen and I met because our sons are so similar and because we both love photography and because she is a massage therapist and I teach yoga and her son and my son get along GREAT. She is such a gift to me. Ahhh,,,, anyways, B and I went to visit them this morning. Jen wanted to try a few things with her camera - as she is getting ready to do a big photoshoot. Here are some of the shots. Above is me throwing B...

Here - above Jen is a magician with Photoshop, I swear she is so talented. She colorized B's hat and made him black and white... I love that pic. And below - the bubbles in color. Darn, she is awesome. Just wanted to share....
2 Comments:
At 7:59 PM,
Anonymous said…
Incredible shots! I love them!
At 11:21 PM,
Bek said…
Those are great pics! How fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home