Exhausted and Rejuvinated
When I told a dear friend how my weekend was - I said - ' it was amazing. I feel exhausted mentally and physically, but at the same time, Rejuvenated and excited. Is that possible?'
she said. "yes, it sounds like childbirth!" and you know what? It was!
I had the opportunity to be trained in Vinyasa (Flow) yoga by the AMAZING yogini - Shiva Rea. I already am certified in Yoga therapy - a form of Hatha Yoga - and this training adds to the spectrum of class I can teach. At first I was so over-whelmed. I felt like I had no business teaching a yoga class. I have been trained many, many hours in yoga.. and I have not even scratched the surface! In many ways, it is incredible to learn so much, but in other ways, it can be scary! I still have so much to learn. But I guess, much to share too. That is why I teach. I love yoga - I love the message, how it makes me feel, and what I can give to others. It was such a gift to be trained by Shiva - I will never forget it. (Gosh, I am getting teary! - yep, I'm, Tired!)
B did great with my mom for two days - they played together and had a fun time.
Then with his dad for the other two days. The last day was a little hard for him... but he did so well! I am so proud of him... but he is growing up so fast!
Okay - I will write more later... but this is all I have in me for now.
:)
OM Shanti!
she said. "yes, it sounds like childbirth!" and you know what? It was!
I had the opportunity to be trained in Vinyasa (Flow) yoga by the AMAZING yogini - Shiva Rea. I already am certified in Yoga therapy - a form of Hatha Yoga - and this training adds to the spectrum of class I can teach. At first I was so over-whelmed. I felt like I had no business teaching a yoga class. I have been trained many, many hours in yoga.. and I have not even scratched the surface! In many ways, it is incredible to learn so much, but in other ways, it can be scary! I still have so much to learn. But I guess, much to share too. That is why I teach. I love yoga - I love the message, how it makes me feel, and what I can give to others. It was such a gift to be trained by Shiva - I will never forget it. (Gosh, I am getting teary! - yep, I'm, Tired!)
B did great with my mom for two days - they played together and had a fun time.
Then with his dad for the other two days. The last day was a little hard for him... but he did so well! I am so proud of him... but he is growing up so fast!
Okay - I will write more later... but this is all I have in me for now.
:)
OM Shanti!


1 Comments:
At 4:53 PM,
Anonymous said…
Welcome back, JL!
Post a Comment
<< Home