JL's World: Countdown....

Friday, September 30, 2005

Countdown....

So I leave in just a few hours now for SF and visiting my Best Friend. The only problem is... I seem to have a stomach issue today. I was up at 5am with bad stomach cramps and let's just say I was in the potty a while this am... and I haven't thrown up. But I took B to preschool.. cause he was feelign great and I just made sure to wash hands a lot and not touch anyone. Turns out half the kids were not there today - why? A stomach bug! Oh no!
I was sorta hoping mine was a side effect of taking too much AIRBORNE. that happened to me last year. No cold - but stomach issues.
I still have escaped this horrible cold my DH and B has had.. they are both on the mend now too.
Okay, so let's just hope whatever this is= that I will be over it by tomorrow morning when I get on a plane at 7am. I have a huge day and night planned.
will update with pics and info when I return!
Peace! okay - Namaste!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger Bek said…

    I'm so excited for you! I wish we could get together. next time for SURE! I always get an upset stomache before I fly, and worry that I'll be miserable, but it always turns out OK. Take some OTC stuff with you for it. Hope you feel better JL!

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't reply every day but I read your entires... just letting you know.

    Have fun (or maybe you are having said fun now) but quit using the word namaste... ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home