JL's World: Just checking in....

Friday, September 23, 2005

Just checking in....

What a great day so far! B was so awesome at preschool. He hardly played near me at all... and no tantrums or yelling. What a success and it only took a week for him to get adjusted. Next I need to get him to go that one day a week without me :)
Things are panning out well for the Chair position too. Tons of work still - but I can see this job will get easier once everyone is doing their jobs. The 'snack schedule' lady was so nice to me today. volunteering to host the holiday party, volunteering to be the special events planner and cleaning up extra after class... Um, okay jeckle! :)
The Passion party was a kick. I am amazed what people buy and use... really, am I a prude?
Well, I bought a few things... we will see if I am actually daring enough to use them :)
Big big weekend... cannot wait for date night tomorow... and getting my hair cut.
also, cannot believe my trip to SF is so soon... I am nervous about leaving B - but excited for a girls weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home