JL's World: Ah, the Weekend...

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Ah, the Weekend...



So my Dh's cousin is still here - and we are having a great weekend. The pic above (doesn't look very clear to me oops) is from a Seattle boat tour we all did together yesterday. It was nice to get out on the water... and I swear, I always learn something. After the tour, we all went out to dinner, it really was nice, beautiful weather... just a great time. B napped a really long time, then we had a big steak dinner. YUM! oh yeah, and Brownies for dessert. Double YUM!
Today I was able to be a student in the yoga class I am taking over next week. I wanted to see what the previous teacher did - and what students in this higher level class expect. It was great. Tough, but great. It will definately be a challange for me. i will keep you all posted as it goes along.
during B's nap today I ran errands, one of which was to get my oil changed. I pulled up and the woman working at Jiffy Lube looked at me weird... I was like - ah, great. Anyways, I got out of the car and she said "I hope you are here for an oil change!" I said , "Um yes, why?" She said "Hear that clicking?(I did) that sound is your gasgets. You are almost out of oil!" oops! anyways, fixed now, no clicking :)
Then I went to our backyard to cut down my sunflowers to bring into preschool. The teacher wants to have the kids pick out the seeds. Look at that pic! (above) My sunflowers this year were GIANT.
So that is everything for now...
now too excitng I guess. will update more tomorrow :)
Happy weekend

3 Comments:

  • At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sound like a great weekend!
    Hey, if sunflowers are annuals, how can they get to grow so tall in one season? yours is insanely huge!

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I heart the sunflower. I remember having them grow out past our clotheslines growing up. The seeds would fall, and the next year there would be so many more. We also had a watermelon patch right around there, too.

    Sounds like a great time. I am glad you all had fun.

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    I love your sunflower. I have some on our back deck but they are only about 7 feet. It's fun watching them grow so fast. Looks like you had a great weekend. I'm glad.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home