JL's World: Friday!

Friday, September 16, 2005

Friday!


Hello all! It is Friday! Yippee. I didn't get to update yesterday, too much going on... and we have an out of town guest in our guestroom... that's where the computer is - ;)
anyways. I got to sneak in here today... while B is napping. Second day of preschool was a little tougher. B is really at a "MINE!" stage and that makes it a little difficult. Plus it was the first time with all 20 children and 20 parents together for preschool and I guess that can be overwhelming. B was frustrated for sure! Then he didn't want to nap, but boy did he need it... why do kids fight naps when they need it most?
Oh well, he is napping now and I will get to read and hopefully finish a lame book I am reading so I can move on to something more interesting like "Girl with a Pearl Earring" or "Call Girl." I think those may be the top two books in line next.
I took this picture this morning before school, sometimes I like to dress alike :0) silly, huh? but I love these hats.
Tomorrow we are taking our guest on a boat cruise and tonight we are eating take-out Chinese. Isn't it nice to get treats yourself when guests are at your house? Honestly, that is all that is happening today - I will update again soon.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love this shot! You need to blow this one up and frame it...
    Have fun with your guest.

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    You look adorable. You wear hats well. btw, Girl with the Pearl Earring is a great book.

    Hope you have a fantastic weekend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home