Thomas and preschool

Yesterday during B's nap his Thomas costume came in the mail. When he woke up I told him I had a very special treat for him. I pulled out the costume put it on him and he said, "Thomas momma, Thomas!" I said, "do you want to look in a mirror?" He agreed and when he did he leaned over and gave me a big hug and said "I LOVE IT!"
so sweet!
Preschool could not have been better today. B loves Teacher Caroline and luckily there are many children in this class, who were with us last year, so B feels right at home. He played at the water table, played with legos and most of all loved circle time (just like last year).
The whole experience this morning made me feel so happy, and reminded me, again, why I do this coop preschool. B loves it. He thrives there. Phew!


3 Comments:
At 2:27 PM,
Karen said…
He looks great in his costume JL. I am glad he is enjoying school again. That is wonderful :)
At 10:18 PM,
Anonymous said…
Oh, I was hoping you'd post a picture! He is adorable!!
At 12:22 PM,
Anonymous said…
I am glad he (and you) are enjoying school!
Post a Comment
<< Home