JL's World: Weekend Family Time

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Weekend Family Time

Ahhhh, the weekends. I am already feeling back to normal after the Bitch-patrol the other night :)
anyways, B decided he wasn't going to nap yesterday, even though he was up four times during the nite asking for "MMMMMIIIIILLLTTTTT, MMMMOMMMMAAAAA!"
In the end, I gave up on the nap and took him to the locks. B is so sweet about boats and the locks he is constantly saying "See Boats, See Gates, See Locks, Momma!!!"
I love that he loves boats.... Erica (our neighbor) even told me, when she watched him yesterday (while I had a meeting) He actually BUILT his OWN Lock... and said, "Boats, Gates, Locks!" I mean, will he be an engineer depite his parents? ;)
B and I woke up this morning and it was dark and rainy so we snuck into The big bed where Dada was - and cuddled all together... and talked. Ahhh, I love my boys!
Oh yeah, forgot to say, the meeting I went to Friday, was another thing for coop. I was reminded why I do all this... for B. He loves school... and I want him to continue loving school. AND I have met one of my best friends EVER thanks to coop. So I guess the BIOCHES are worth battling :)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    awwww bed towers and snuggles are awesome.

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi! Happy weekend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home