New beginnings....
I love the fall, it is all about new beginnings. That is how I feel anyways. New school, new friends, new clothes, planning vacations. I even love fall weather.
So I just took on teaching another yoga class. This brings me to three a week. It doesn't sound like much, but I swear, it is! I am excited and a little nervous. I will make a few more bucks a week, and try to put the money I make from this extra class, into savings. The class is a little bit more rigerous than I normally teach, and it is longer (but more money too!). I will attend the class this sunday as a student, since it is the teacher's last day, to see and understand what the students expect.
I don't like the idea of taking time away from family with a weekend class, but well, we need to beef up savings. So wish me luck, okay?!
I went to visit a sweet friend today. Took about an hour to drive up to her house... and B was an angel. We had a great visit and the kids played wonderfully. I stopped at the outlets on the way home, again B was GREAT... and got a couple things for both B and I.
Drove home, had lunch and now B is napping. I will be teaching tonight and I am already beat... but maybe I will go rest now :)
So I just took on teaching another yoga class. This brings me to three a week. It doesn't sound like much, but I swear, it is! I am excited and a little nervous. I will make a few more bucks a week, and try to put the money I make from this extra class, into savings. The class is a little bit more rigerous than I normally teach, and it is longer (but more money too!). I will attend the class this sunday as a student, since it is the teacher's last day, to see and understand what the students expect.
I don't like the idea of taking time away from family with a weekend class, but well, we need to beef up savings. So wish me luck, okay?!
I went to visit a sweet friend today. Took about an hour to drive up to her house... and B was an angel. We had a great visit and the kids played wonderfully. I stopped at the outlets on the way home, again B was GREAT... and got a couple things for both B and I.
Drove home, had lunch and now B is napping. I will be teaching tonight and I am already beat... but maybe I will go rest now :)


4 Comments:
At 3:28 PM,
Anonymous said…
It was a fun visit. I think all the kids were terrific! There is light at the end of the tunnel!!
At 4:02 PM,
Ashleigh said…
Good luck at teaching your new class!
At 7:53 AM,
Karen said…
Congrats on your new class. you'll do great!
At 8:40 AM,
Anonymous said…
Good luck!
Glad you got to have a nice day, and jealous you got a nap.
Post a Comment
<< Home