Hump-Day
It is mid-week and I am feeling better! I had such a full class last night in yoga. 25 people in that tiny room where I teach. I tried to teach a little different class, and with it being so full - I was a little out of synch. But many many students came up to me at the end and expressed gratitude and appreciation for the class... so I guess it was okay. I am looking forward to tonight's class, just to have another chance, ya know?
today, B and some friends in the neighborhood tried out a Gymboree Art class. It was great to get out to do something organized as a group. Fun to get hands in paint, etc.
It is a busy week again for B and I. With speech therapy on Monday, School on Tuesday and Friday, Gymboree today and tomorrow a playdate in the am with a former prenatal yoga student of mine. For me I have yoga tonight, last night, Thursday I have a Passion party (that should be fun!), Friday a friend and her daughter come for dinner, Saturday is date night with my DH (THANK GOODNESS), and I get my hair cut, and sunday I teach yoga again. PHEW!
Next weekend I am heading to SF to visit my best friend for her Bday. It will be me traveling alone so I will really miss B and my DH.... but the trip will be good for all of us.
A busy busy time - fall is for us. October looks really crazy between my trip to SF, yoga teacher training, our six year anniversary, and my mom visiting... wow!
Time is rushing past me! I must remember to abide by that yogic principal "appreciate each moment, living each moment to its fullest."
I will do that! :)
today, B and some friends in the neighborhood tried out a Gymboree Art class. It was great to get out to do something organized as a group. Fun to get hands in paint, etc.
It is a busy week again for B and I. With speech therapy on Monday, School on Tuesday and Friday, Gymboree today and tomorrow a playdate in the am with a former prenatal yoga student of mine. For me I have yoga tonight, last night, Thursday I have a Passion party (that should be fun!), Friday a friend and her daughter come for dinner, Saturday is date night with my DH (THANK GOODNESS), and I get my hair cut, and sunday I teach yoga again. PHEW!
Next weekend I am heading to SF to visit my best friend for her Bday. It will be me traveling alone so I will really miss B and my DH.... but the trip will be good for all of us.
A busy busy time - fall is for us. October looks really crazy between my trip to SF, yoga teacher training, our six year anniversary, and my mom visiting... wow!
Time is rushing past me! I must remember to abide by that yogic principal "appreciate each moment, living each moment to its fullest."
I will do that! :)


2 Comments:
At 3:39 PM,
Anonymous said…
Will you house hunt when your mom visits?
At 6:12 PM,
Bek said…
You mean, "SF" as in, you're coming here??! Let's get together if you have any time - even just for a quick hi!
Post a Comment
<< Home