No date for the needy
just a quick post today... despite the need for a date night - it is not to be. Poor B is sick. I had a feeling last night and all night he was whiney. Woke up with a very snotty nose. well, we had to skip our last swim lesson and no date night for the parents. Bummer.
I did get my hair cut and finally my brows waxed - phew - feel so much better.
oh well, a different weekend than planned.. but it is okay. oh yeah - poor B slept for 4.5 hours for a nap!!! we will see how tonight's sleep goes ....
I did get my hair cut and finally my brows waxed - phew - feel so much better.
oh well, a different weekend than planned.. but it is okay. oh yeah - poor B slept for 4.5 hours for a nap!!! we will see how tonight's sleep goes ....


6 Comments:
At 7:31 PM,
Beth Danae said…
Hello, from a fellow blogger who ilves not too far, in Tacoma.
At 9:26 PM,
Karen said…
sorry JL. I hope Ben is feeling better tomorrow and that he has a good sleep tonight.
At 12:01 PM,
mrsf1231 said…
poor ben. there is so much going around. i hope he slept for you last night and is feeling better today.
At 8:24 PM,
Ashleigh said…
Poor guy! Seems like it is going around everywhere! Man I need my brows waxed bad! It feels so good when they are done! I hope you and dh get a date night out soon! I am hoping cory and I get one this week!
At 11:49 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hi JL,
I am just getting caught up from my trip. Sorry B is feeling under the weather.
At 5:43 PM,
Bek said…
What a bummer! You can have a make-up date night soon, I hope! Hope Ben feels better too!
Post a Comment
<< Home