JL's World: Happiness is....

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Happiness is....


Did you ever have one of those days where you really thought - "I am so lucky. I am so Happy!"?
That is me today!
Okay to start.... look at my kid B. Here he is with a new sweater on - I mean, seriously, I know I am biased - but he is so sweet! and so cute! and okay - sooooo smart!
Did I already tell you all that he can read!? Okay, he is only two and a half but he has memorized so many books now - word for word! And turns the pages at the exact right spot! It really seems like he is reading, when I know he isn't - I, in fact, did this as a child too, apparently!

Anyways, back to the topic... I feel really lucky and happy today. I have a great family... a great DH, a sweet, amazing baby...
I have incredible friends too! Like my friend Karen, who sent me flowers 'just because!' - okay, maybe it was because I was being a baby... but the point is not the gift, but the thoughtfulness. I cannot believe how thoughtful she is! and so many other people in my life. I am truly blessed.
I love teaching yoga, I love being able to be home with B and watching him grow, I love living in Seattle, I love my husband, I love my friends, I love fall, I even love my pink velor pants I am wearing now!
Okay maybe this is obnoxious - but let me just say this... a long time ago - I decided to Choose Happiness. You can, you know: Choose to find happiness in your life. It is there.. I promise!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger Ashleigh said…

    That is such a sweet picture. He is so handsome. Jackson's hair is coming in that blonde. I can't wait until it's longer!

     
  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger Bek said…

    Ben is SOOOO stinkin' cute! What an angel! I don't think it's obnoxious - it's inspiring. "Happiness is a choice" has ALWAYS been one of my favorite phrases to live by. I couldn't agree more. No wonder we get along so well! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home