Airborne and Crusty Noses

So B is getting better... a little more clingy than usual - but here he is right after preschool this am - a little bit of a Krusty nose... still cute though. Above that is a pic I snapped of the two of us - You can see my new haircut a little - I chopped several inches off.So as you can see looking happy today - just still a little runny and kusty. I Hope I do not get this cold before I leave on saturday am. I am taking tons of AIRBORNE... and I have to say it has not let me down yet. I totally believe in that stuff! No other herbal medicine has ever worked for me - but this stuff is great.Last winter it saved me!
okay - talked to Steph yesterday getting psyched about SF. Still a little sad/nervous about leavign B but he will be fine. Isn't it funny how moms just want a break - and then we get one and we are like - "Um, do I really have to LEAVE him?"


9 Comments:
At 1:02 PM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 1:10 PM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 1:11 PM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 1:13 PM,
JL said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 1:49 PM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 1:50 PM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 2:32 PM,
Karen said…
I tiotally understand the "wanting a break but then not wanting to leave your baby". As for Airborne.. I swear by it. CJ, Kenzie and Seb all got miserably sick and still are. Seb and Kenzie sneeze & cough in my face, stick their germy hands in my mouth and all over the house. I swear the only reason I'm still healthy is becuase I've been taking 2 to 4 Airbornes a day. (knock on wood that we both stay healthy).
At 7:32 PM,
Anonymous said…
What the heck happened here?
I hope you manage to stay well and am glad B is on the mend. I have four sickos myself and am amazed at how little their feeling puny has slowed them down.
I wanted to say I appreciated your post a few days back about letting go. It is really a shame that we as women have to face such incredible guilt for not being everything to everyone.
At 3:16 PM,
Bek said…
I hope you have a great trip! I LOVE the haircut! You look awesome!
As for the AIRBORNE - I am not a big believer in anything herbal, but we all SWEAR by that stuff. It really does work. It actually sold out of all the stores here last winter. Hope you stay well! I'll really miss seeing you!
Post a Comment
<< Home