JL's World: Six Years and a Date

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Six Years and a Date

What a great weekend. It is our 6 year anniversary! On Saturday morning, we all went to the Locks together to watch, as B would say, "the boats, Gates and locks!"
It was nice to get out all together and spend time doing a totally Seattle thing.
B then napped... and decided to take the last hour and a half part of his nap on his dad (see below)

So so sweet! We actually had to rouse B a little so we could go out on our date at 5pm!
Dh adn I went to a great restaurant, Volterra. It was a fancy Italian place. I ate every last bit of everything that was placed in front of me. I was really really yummy... and we brought a wine and paid the corkage - it was worth it! we had great conversation and generally, just a great time together - just DH and I.
B had an awesome time at our neighbor's house... he actually cried when I took him away!
Then today, Dh and I exchanged gifts. For six years, the rule is IRON and CHOCOLATE. Well, I got these Chocolates:


Fancy Godiva Chocolates! I have never had them! So so yummy and such a treat. Then I got these Iron Candle sticks.....
Just so lucky! I am that is. I feel lucky to have my two men... B and DH. I feel lucky to have great friends and a great life... just a good weekend. Here is a pic of B from Friday... I just thought it was cute with his new winter hat.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger mrsf1231 said…

    Happy Anniversary! those chocolates do look yummy! Ben is too sweet. i just wanna scoop him up and hug him!

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great shots, JL! Sound slike a fabulous day. I am so impressed that you keep up with the tradition of anniversary. I wonder what 11 year is. Would Hallmark know?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home