JL's World: Ahhh Friday....

Friday, October 14, 2005

Ahhh Friday....

I love Fridays... just the promise of the weekend and some family time. I am so tired right now and B is napping, so why am I not napping? Um, I get wrapped up with online stuff... I am so lame.
anyways, lots of stress this week....nothing I can talk about now, but hopefully it will get better soon. on to better stuff-
I took this picture of B last weekend. So Cute. He loves to build stuff now and look at his face
he is so so proud. This morning, B and I went to an indoor playspace with all the neighborhood
kids. It only cost $2 and they had a ton of those big blow up structures that you take your shoes off and jump in. Gosh, B had a ball! he loved it. He really loves the little girl who lives across the street. He followed her all over the gym! Since she is so adventurous... I loved it. It really encouraged B to be a little more wild!
He needs to be a little less cautious. :)
well, that is all the scoop for now. I will check in again soon.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger mrsf1231 said…

    Ben is definitley proud of himself. look at that smile! you are going to have your hands full when he gets older!! that is for sure.

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger mrsf1231 said…

    can you not edit your responses? fyi i suck at spelling.

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    i love that picture. tell me what you are stressing about? whatever it is I hope you feel better soon. HUGS. btw, Kenzie went to one of those places with teh blow-up things and was too scared to go on anything. I'm glad Ben had fun.

     
  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger Ashleigh said…

    He is so cute and so happy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home