City Adventure and Straight Hair

B and I went to the Science Center today with a dear friend of mine and her son. B really loves hanging out with her son... and I love her, so it was a great time. B loved the music section of the science center. here he is playing the piano. I swear he was singing his own made-up song. I really think he will be a musician.
There is a section of the center that is all real-life looking (and sounding) Dinosaurs. Um, that really freaked B out. After we left he said "Momma, Dinosaurs SCARY! But they are pretend" I do not think he knew what that meant but I kept saying it... I cannot believe how great his speech is now. I feel so happy and glad for him, phew!
Okay when I was in SF, Steph had one of those really really expensive flat-irons. Gosh I looked like I just left the salon the whole time I was there... with such little effort. So I decided I needed one. But I really didn't want to pay $150 or $200. So I wrote down the brand name of her flatiron and found a slightly lesser version on EBAY. It retailed for $100. I got it for $30.
I gave it a test run - I didn't let it heat up long (I shouldn't have to) and I decided to rush it and only dedicate three to five minutes - because let's face it - that is all the time I do have regularly. This pic is the result. I think it worked really well. Not as awesome as Steph's but close... and a lot cheaper.I hope it stands the test of time :)Gosh, I look goofy!


3 Comments:
At 5:40 PM,
Anonymous said…
Awesome! You look gorgeous! I love it. What a score. I love Ebay!
At 7:58 AM,
Karen said…
You look great my dear. You always do, but I love your new hair style. :) The science Center is great. Glad Ben enjoyed it.
At 9:09 PM,
Ashleigh said…
You look great! Straightners are awesome! I love mine!
Post a Comment
<< Home