JL's World: Mind, Body, Spirit

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Mind, Body, Spirit

Two yogic philosophies that are speaking to me today:
'Only After Death can there be a Rebirth...'
**When I am in the midst of a difficult time - I try to remember growth and change and rebirth usually follow....

'Be Present.'
***Enjoy each moment, each day, to the fullest. Try not to dwell on the past or worry about the future. Embrace each new moment - and let it go once it has passed.

I will be getting another yoga teaching certification this week. Beginning tomorrow, I will be at a training with Shiva Rea. The focus: Vinyasa yoga. The flow yoga. A beginning, a rebirth for me as a person and as a teacher...

4 Comments:

  • At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I want to tickle your feet! Have an awesome training!

     
  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    have fun JL. Can you pass on some of that peacefulness to me please?

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah its kinda pathetic that I'm just writing to you now but today is the first day off I remembered to check your blog. Seems like a lot of fun stuff went down. Good times. Next time I come you will have to teach me to be a yoga master too! Tell everyone I send my love.
    P.S. My blog is a work in progress I will let you know when I'm ready for the release to the public. Hope your enjoying dating on demand =)

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger mrsf1231 said…

    i love vinyasa yoga! how very cool that you will be able to teach it. good luck with the training.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home