Fun with B

I really loved just being with B this weekend. My Dh is in Vegas for his annual guys weekend away... leaving me with B. Saturday morning, we went out did a little food shopping, then went to the aquarium, and to the Market at Pike's place. It was pouring all day, but that was fine. We got home, had lunch and B went down for a nap. About two hours into the nap I heard him crying, I went into his room and picked him up. He was soaked with PEE! Now, I was soaked in Pee. B flopped on my shoulder and fell right back to sleep, very very wet. so, I wrapped him in blankets and sat on the couch with him. I watched the end of my movie (Fever Pitch - very cute) and then I had to pee. I stood up and B was still passed out. I wrapped him a little better in the blankets and layed him down on the coach... see pic. He kept sleeping! at almost 5pm, I called and ordered pizza for dinner. B keep sleeping. 3 and a half hours... and almost 5:30 - I woke him up - we ate pizza and played with blocks. we built a tower with the entire back of legos. ( I had a sweet pic here but deleted it - UGH)
anyways, he did not go to sleep until 10:30pm! and woke up at 6:15am! Yikes.
Today we went to the locks... B loves this. He cansee trains... see pic. he can see boats, and fish. It is a place with everything! The locks even has little sculptures that he thinks looks like elephant trunks and he calls them "eddies" - after the elephant in Maisy. :) He also loves jumping in puddles... why not?
We then went to the farmer's market in Fremont - and the sun was still shining. A new yoga friend of mine came over to visit for a few hours, then we ate lunch and now noodle is napping again. I think I will nap too. DH is home at 7pm - yay!



2 Comments:
At 10:53 PM,
Bek said…
That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you and your little man had such a nice weekend. It's so wonderful that you take time to ENJOY those moments - they're passing so quickly!!
At 10:07 AM,
Karen said…
cute pics. Sounds like you had a fun weekend JL!
Post a Comment
<< Home