JL's World: Trick or Treat!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Trick or Treat!



























Last year B really loved Trick or Treating - but this year he was acting afraid of anything to do with Halloween, so I was worried. But we dressed him up like Thomas the tank engine (he seriously is obsessed!) and we met up with his bestest friends, Molly and John and another neighborhood friend, Dietric and we all went trick or treating. B had a BLAST! He really rose to the occassion. Rushing up stairs, ringing doorbells, yelling trick or treat and Happy Halloween and talking to his friends. It was so so much fun. I swear this is why it is great to have kids, you get to live it all again!
Now I get to enjoy all the CHOCOLATE :) I seriously have an obsession with that!
okay - The top five greatest things about Halloween this year:
5. It stopped raining just as we passed the first house.
4. The chocolate for mom
3. Hearing B yell "Happy HOLLOW -WEEN"
2. Being with Erica, John, Molly, Lara and the rest of the neighborhood
1. Having B wake up and talk about "ringing doorbells and getting treats momma!"

2 Comments:

  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger mrsf1231 said…

    so sweet! glad everyone had a great time!

     
  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger Bek said…

    Awww...he looks so cute! I'm glad he had fun! Anna was wiped out before we hit the 2nd house.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home