10 Things that have made me smile recently...
10. My DH's unbelieveable, yummy, decadent weekend meals.
9. Eating the yummy Halloween Sugar cookies with butter cream frosting I made with all the neighborhood mommies and kids.
8. Watching a very sappy chick flick - "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton" and actually shedding a tear at the end. (HA HA HA! Yes the thought of this alone makes me laugh - not just smile)
7. My DH almost crying because his alma mater will likely make a bowl game for the first time ever!
6. An advanced yoga student told me she 'Loved' my class this morning
5. DH found two Thomas long sleeved t-shirts for B and both B and DH were soooooo happy!
4. Two seperate dinners with special friends where I felt really really connected to them
3. I was searching for an abandoned milk sippy cup... all over the house, when B came up to me and said, "Mommy, the milt is in the frid-ger-a-tor." (I cannot believe I was worried he was a slow talker ;))
2. Dh and B's ' I love my Belly' song
1. Cozy time in bed with my two men this morning
9. Eating the yummy Halloween Sugar cookies with butter cream frosting I made with all the neighborhood mommies and kids.
8. Watching a very sappy chick flick - "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton" and actually shedding a tear at the end. (HA HA HA! Yes the thought of this alone makes me laugh - not just smile)
7. My DH almost crying because his alma mater will likely make a bowl game for the first time ever!
6. An advanced yoga student told me she 'Loved' my class this morning
5. DH found two Thomas long sleeved t-shirts for B and both B and DH were soooooo happy!
4. Two seperate dinners with special friends where I felt really really connected to them
3. I was searching for an abandoned milk sippy cup... all over the house, when B came up to me and said, "Mommy, the milt is in the frid-ger-a-tor." (I cannot believe I was worried he was a slow talker ;))
2. Dh and B's ' I love my Belly' song
1. Cozy time in bed with my two men this morning


2 Comments:
At 10:36 PM,
Bek said…
Awww....your whole post made me smile. Such a sweet life, isn't it?
At 12:38 PM,
Anonymous said…
Those are great! Number 7 is hilarious!
Post a Comment
<< Home