JL's World: Back in the saddle....

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Back in the saddle....

B is super clingy and whiney this week. Gosh that is so hard to take sometimes. I know it is residual from my four day training last week.. but geez. Preschool was tough yesterday - I couldn't even go to the bathroom alone!

Last night I taught my first official 'Vinyasa' Class. I thought I would just go for it. I was nervous and a little off synch at first... but by the middle of the class we were all in it! I was dripping sweat from my nose!!!!!!!! The class seemed to like it but many of my regulars said they were 'tapped.' I actually think that is good... new experiences and a new way to test your body. It is good for us all.

Today we went for a long long walk with the neighborhood moms and kids. It was a nice fall day and a nice time... but I am sore sore! we will see how tonight's yoga class goes :)

1 Comments:

  • At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am glad that you introduces soemthing new to your class. You can't grow without new experiences!

    I plan on visiting Ballard next Saturday. Will let you know details as I get closer. Maybe we could see you?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home