JL's World: When Life Gives you Lemons....

Monday, November 14, 2005

When Life Gives you Lemons....

...make Lemonaid, right? Well everyone has a rough time now and again and I believe you need to have an outlook that is positive. You create your own destiny, ya know?
so the lemonaid:
*I am the luckiest mom ever - I love my kid. And looking at this pic - I think he loves me too :)
*I love my DH, and he loves his family (B and I) so much - it sometimes hurts him! I can just tell.
*B, DH and I are lucky to be so healthy.
*Yoga gives me happiness and comfort.

With all that I have - even the hard times are okay.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:12 PM, Blogger Bek said…

    Well said, JL! I love that pic of you and Ben. It belongs in a frame.

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    JL, that is a great attitude. Keep thinking that way. The bad stuff will get better. I promise! Love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home