JL's World: Now the Trolley....

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Now the Trolley....

Okay - yes I am a little goofy. We did just ride the monorail yesterday. But I woke up this morning and read in the paper that our streetcar/trolley car in seattle would be closing after tomorrow for TWO YEARS. Well, a street car is a train, so I asked B if he was interested... and boy was he. Above we are waiting - oh there is the train!!! Below he is excited to be on another train in just two days - two DIFFERENT kinds of trains.... all in one city. Have I mentioned how much I love living in the city ;) Anyways, it was another great time. I love just seeing the world through B's eyes... everything is so new and exciting. I just love him!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger JL said…

    yep -min that is the purse! funny how it is making a little showing in some of my pics ;)

     
  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger Bek said…

    B is so lucky to have you. What a wonderful outlook on the world that you are teaching him!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home