The Monorail
The schedule B and I usually keep is pretty hectic. But this week between Veteran's day and school being cancelled Friday and plans falling through, we are left with open days. I love that sometimes because I have a chance to think up fun, low cost things to do with B.B has started memorizing books. Seriously! I know this is very common, but for a kid who has been in speech therapy for a year - this is exciting. A book I got him about two weeks ago - is about trains (shocking I know) and he loves it. Anyways, one of the lines in the book is "This train runs on two rails, this train runs on one rail" B says this then says "Momma that is a monorail!" I swear he said that! Well, yesterday, I said, B there is a monorail in Seattle - do you want to ride it? He talked about it nonstop from that point until well, he fell asleep for his nap.
above we are getting ready for our trip back. we already took one leg of the trip. He LOVED it!
See pic below: I mean seriously so so so so excited. Heck, I was excited! I just love my kid!
we rode the monorail round trip- and then did a little early holiday shopping for Daddy... who is home sick today. Then we got a criossant and coffee for me... and B fed the little birds and ate his croissant. It was a great great great morning!


4 Comments:
At 3:27 PM,
Karen said…
Oh JL - how fun! Looks like he had a blast!
At 8:04 PM,
Bek said…
Oh, that sounds like a PERFECT day! You're such a good mommy!
At 10:26 AM,
Heather said…
JL, you always do such fun things with your little guy. Sounds like a great time!
At 5:22 PM,
Anonymous said…
Fun days! I am glad you are recording these :)
Post a Comment
<< Home