JL's World: Another Day... Another Adventure

Friday, November 11, 2005

Another Day... Another Adventure

It is cold and rainy out today. It started out with a little sun though, so I thought, since school was cancelled, B and I could head to the zoo. We got nearly to the gate to walk in and DOWNPOUR! Oh well, I had a blanket for B's legs and one of those raincovers on the stroller... so B was perfectly warm inside. I even had a big ass umbrella for me. So we went in. Would you believe, even in a downpour - the zoo had people there! more than just B and I. I guess this IS seattle. :)
Our zoo has a little indoor section where you can feed little birds - see pic above. It is really sweet and B was having a good time... even though he looks very serious. After the birds we saw monkeys, elephants, turtles, Grizzly Bears... lots and lots. It was a fun time as usual with B.
So a list of my favorite memories from just this week:
1) B holding two birds at the same time
2) B saying 'ride the monorail' over and over on our way to the monorail
3) B's big smile when we walked into the monorail
4) B saying "today ride the trolley momma, not the monorail"
5) Every day this week B falling asleep for his nap - laying on me - in his bed.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger Bek said…

    I can't wait to hang out with you guys again someday soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home