just stuff...
Seems like a lot is going on... but well, that is always the case, right? For everyone.
Yesterday B and I went to the aquarium with a few friends... that was really nice. today we went to the Children's Museum. It was insane and crowded. But B handled it all really well. He sometimes surprises me what he doesn't mind - and what bugs him! I swear he is more and more like his dad everyday ;)
I did have my interview last night. First off, I had one of the most agonizing classes before it. There were so many beginners and by that I mean, people who have NEVER done yoga. I love that! In fact, I think I am the only teacher at the club who ASKS for beginners to try my class. But when you have a bunch of beginners AND a bunch of advanced students in one class - THAT is a challange. I was looking at the clock the whole time - just wanting it to be done! BAD BAD.
Anyways, after that, I went down to talk to the manager about becoming a personal trainer. Well, long story short.... they want me. It sounds exciting and very very challanging. So what is the problem? well, they want me to go to training the last week of Nov. and the first week of December. That is because they want me ready for the new year rush. BUT I have no one to watch B. The training is all day each day and DH has to work. I don't know what to do... well, I guess i really don't have a choice. I mean, I have to believe, if it is meant to happen, it will. If not now, maybe another opportunity will come up. Either way I have a date night with DH on saturday - and I am sure we will talk about options. We will see.
Lastly, since before B was born, I have been part of an online community of moms. It has been the same group of moms from all over the world really and it has been over three years that we have known each other. I just wanted to say, I know people who aren't involved in such a thing cannot understand. But, I feel like I really love many of these women. They are true friends, confidants, and 'sistahs'. I feel really lucky to have found my way to them.
Yesterday B and I went to the aquarium with a few friends... that was really nice. today we went to the Children's Museum. It was insane and crowded. But B handled it all really well. He sometimes surprises me what he doesn't mind - and what bugs him! I swear he is more and more like his dad everyday ;)
I did have my interview last night. First off, I had one of the most agonizing classes before it. There were so many beginners and by that I mean, people who have NEVER done yoga. I love that! In fact, I think I am the only teacher at the club who ASKS for beginners to try my class. But when you have a bunch of beginners AND a bunch of advanced students in one class - THAT is a challange. I was looking at the clock the whole time - just wanting it to be done! BAD BAD.
Anyways, after that, I went down to talk to the manager about becoming a personal trainer. Well, long story short.... they want me. It sounds exciting and very very challanging. So what is the problem? well, they want me to go to training the last week of Nov. and the first week of December. That is because they want me ready for the new year rush. BUT I have no one to watch B. The training is all day each day and DH has to work. I don't know what to do... well, I guess i really don't have a choice. I mean, I have to believe, if it is meant to happen, it will. If not now, maybe another opportunity will come up. Either way I have a date night with DH on saturday - and I am sure we will talk about options. We will see.
Lastly, since before B was born, I have been part of an online community of moms. It has been the same group of moms from all over the world really and it has been over three years that we have known each other. I just wanted to say, I know people who aren't involved in such a thing cannot understand. But, I feel like I really love many of these women. They are true friends, confidants, and 'sistahs'. I feel really lucky to have found my way to them.


1 Comments:
At 11:33 PM,
Bek said…
I know just what you mean about MH, JL. I feel the same way. I used to feel weird trying to explain it to people, but I really don't anymore. The women there are as much my friends as anyone is. You included! I am so glad to count you as one of my goof friends! Good luck with your new job!!
Post a Comment
<< Home