JL's World: Considering a move....

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Considering a move....

so I think am setting up a new blog.
a friend of mine had a bad experience with someone she didn't know reading her blog so now I am inspired to set up this new one. Only those I approve can read my blog.
It makes me sad I have to do this... I really want you all to keep reading but here is what you will have to do:

sign up with msn messenger.
It is set up so that only my MSN contacts can access the blog.
I believe that once you set up an MSN account we can add each other to our contacts lists and and you will then be able to access my blog. To add me to your contact list - use my email. If you do not have it - post here and I will let you know :)

*** edited to add - I can also consider just not posting any pics and staying here... tell me what you think :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home