Nice Work B!
I Dropped B off at preschool for the first time ever this morning. He was not happy and clung to my neck when I said goodbye.... another mom had to peel him off me. But I walked quickly away and into the room with a two-way mirror to watch.
I had started my stopwatch so I could time how long he cried. Well, by the time I went around the corner, and into the other room, he had stopped. It was a minute and a half.
As I watched, he was a little sad and I could tell was asking about me. But he did great. He sat with another mom and the teacher and just read books. I love that books are a comfort to him. That makes me so so so happy!
When I came back after about 45 minutes... he was more independant than he ever has been at school. Actually, another little boy, who has a crush on me, was more attached to me than B!
I am so so proud. I told B that many many times. We came home and he ate a huge lunch and now is napping. My baby is growing up!
I had started my stopwatch so I could time how long he cried. Well, by the time I went around the corner, and into the other room, he had stopped. It was a minute and a half.
As I watched, he was a little sad and I could tell was asking about me. But he did great. He sat with another mom and the teacher and just read books. I love that books are a comfort to him. That makes me so so so happy!
When I came back after about 45 minutes... he was more independant than he ever has been at school. Actually, another little boy, who has a crush on me, was more attached to me than B!
I am so so proud. I told B that many many times. We came home and he ate a huge lunch and now is napping. My baby is growing up!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home