JL's World: Ruby Update

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Ruby Update

I got this email this morning from Ruby's mom:

"Thank you for taking such good care of Ruby today. I know you understand how helpful (big understatement!) it is to know that your child has someone helping her/him through the scary times when a parent is not present. There's just not much else as important as that! Ruby talked about it today then at dinner excitedly said, while pointing to you on her placemat, "There's Jenniferlyn!, she helped me feel better at school"."


:) Gosh, I love that little girl!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger MaryBeth said…

    That is so sweet. I'm so glad you are there for Ruby. I've often wondered about adopting a girl from China myself...

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    awww JL, that must have made your heart smile. That is so nice of her mom to share.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home