JL's World: Maybe Just one Blog?

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Maybe Just one Blog?

So nothing like copying my friend Karen... but I don't know - I am not so happy with my other, more private blog. I am also wasting a whole lot of time blogging. So well, I may just stay here and be very careful about what I write. If you are a friend who did MSN messenger for me - I am sorry - how annoying - but at least we could IM if you want ;)
also, I did update my other blog today - so you can get a last read in before I close that one out.
In the meantime - here is a quick update about me!
Above - a little kiss with my DH! We went out on a date last night - such yummy yummy food. Sicilian! Oh, YUM! But I am now sick sick. I have a head cold. YUCK. Based on that little kiss above - I'll bet my DH will have it soon - Oops.

B and I went to a bday party yesterday - It was a lot of fun and inspired me to finally talk a bday plan out with DH - For B. We decided the best option is the Children's Museum. It is fun, reasonable and well, better than our house! I have requested a couple dates - so I hope we can do it!
Below is a pic of B after we came home from our date last night - so cute with that smile huh?

This morning we got our Christmas tree - DH is putting lights on now. B is napping, we will decorate more later.

Well. sorry all about the other blog fiasco. And well, thanks Karen for making the move - so I could copy you again ;)


1 Comments:

  • At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are such a cute couple! I think I figured out the IM :0)
    Love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home