I'm Having a Pity Party - Wanna Come?
boo hoo hoo.
I am sick. B is sick. DH is sick. This cold has gone on far too long and gotten worse as we move forward.... at least for me. I am a wreck. It is one of those sicknesses that you feel like you can cry at the drop of a hat. Okay, I have cried at the drop of a hat.
I am so frustrated with my body!
We are dealing with some heavy stuff in our house too.
DH Job. That is all I can say - STRESS. Money. STRESS.
Wanna know some good news?
*B is done with speech therapy! After a year and a half - he is scoring well within the 'normal' range for all forms of speech. I am so proud of him!
*B did great at preschool again today - an hour without me. He cried for two minutes. I watched again - in the room with a 2-way mirror. I have to stop that :)
*two of my bestest friends are pregnant
thanks for reading. I will be better next time - I promise.
I am sick. B is sick. DH is sick. This cold has gone on far too long and gotten worse as we move forward.... at least for me. I am a wreck. It is one of those sicknesses that you feel like you can cry at the drop of a hat. Okay, I have cried at the drop of a hat.
I am so frustrated with my body!
We are dealing with some heavy stuff in our house too.
DH Job. That is all I can say - STRESS. Money. STRESS.
Wanna know some good news?
*B is done with speech therapy! After a year and a half - he is scoring well within the 'normal' range for all forms of speech. I am so proud of him!
*B did great at preschool again today - an hour without me. He cried for two minutes. I watched again - in the room with a 2-way mirror. I have to stop that :)
*two of my bestest friends are pregnant
thanks for reading. I will be better next time - I promise.


5 Comments:
At 8:15 AM,
Anonymous said…
Bummer. Sorry, JL. Next week will be better; I promise...
Yay on your preggo friends!
WTG Ben!
At 10:22 AM,
Bek said…
I am so sorry that you're having a rough time, JL! Stress is bad enough, but feeling sick on top of it just compounds the misery! I hope you feel better soon and get some answers on DH's job! Take care!!
At 10:27 AM,
Anonymous said…
The only thing orse than regular holiday stress in what should be a great time of year is real stress. I am keeping a good thought for you all.
At 12:05 PM,
Karen said…
HUGS
HUGS
HUGS
At 1:23 PM,
mrsf1231 said…
I hope you are all feeling better soon. its no fun to all be sick at once. I hope you hear good news soon too!!!
AWESOME Job Ben!!!!! how great.
Post a Comment
<< Home