The Holiday Season
Warning- I messed up the placement of this pics - but I cannot fix it and I am not starting over - so deal ;) I will reference all - I promise :)
I am slowly recovering from my sinus infection... But now I think B has one. So we are off to the Dr. tomorrow. UGH! BUt hopefully we will be better by Christmas. Tis the season for sickness I guess.
So I am going to Boston YAHOO! B and I are going together - DH must stay home to do work - boo. But I am really excited to see my best friend Kerry and her family. and my Sis and her family. We are still working on a date - but it will surely be an adventure.

A few days ago, we had a perfect Seattle Holiday experience. They have this "Christmas Ship" that you can buy tickets to ride - but you can also just go to it's designated stops and visit.
We found out the ship would be going through the Locks - so off we went. It was amazing. Thre is a different Choir each night the ship runs and they have Santa on board. AND dozens of private boats all follow the ship all around - and all the ships are decorated with lights. SO it is like a little boat parade at night - with Music and all. There is a pic above of DH and B just looking at the main ship - listening to the singers. Then a three shot of all of us in from of the boat while it is in the locks. B loved it. It was so Seattle.
Yesterday, I finally got my hair done. Cut, Colored and my eyebrows waxed. It was an indulgence, but it made me feel good. Above is a pic - you can see my hair a little bit :) and Ben is sleeping on me -not sure what he is doing with his hand - weird :)
Last night DH and I got to have a date - it was nice to spend time together - just the two of us.
this is a lot of blabbing and catching up - but thanks for reading - nothing all that exciting - just that - I am on the mend physically -and emotionally, I am doing great!
:)


1 Comments:
At 7:53 AM,
EarleneW said…
Glad your feeling better JL!
Post a Comment
<< Home