More Niceys!
So remember the snack schedule mom? The one who made me cry? Well, she loves me now! Turns out her son has a crush on me (he is three) and she is really nice.
Anyways, She and her husband own two restaurants, one is really fancy. Today, She gave me a $50 gift certificate to that restaurant - just to say she thinks I am a great 'Chair' and she is glad her son has a crush on me . WOW!
Then, one of my best friends (she is also my neighbor) was too good to me. Knowing I have been sick and down about a few things... she offered to watch B so DH and I can have another date on Saturday. We were supposed to watch HER kids! She is too good to me.
As if that weren't enough - another best friend, my longest friend - Kerry - offered to fly Dh, B and I to Boston to visit. Goodness, what an offer. I do not know if we can do it - but how generous and loving is that???!!!
I am feeling much better these days - Turns out I have a sinus infection - FUN! but the antibiotics should kick in at any moment. And well, the other stuff, I am just taking in stride.
I mean, who couldn't with all the support and love, I have??!!!
Anyways, She and her husband own two restaurants, one is really fancy. Today, She gave me a $50 gift certificate to that restaurant - just to say she thinks I am a great 'Chair' and she is glad her son has a crush on me . WOW!
Then, one of my best friends (she is also my neighbor) was too good to me. Knowing I have been sick and down about a few things... she offered to watch B so DH and I can have another date on Saturday. We were supposed to watch HER kids! She is too good to me.
As if that weren't enough - another best friend, my longest friend - Kerry - offered to fly Dh, B and I to Boston to visit. Goodness, what an offer. I do not know if we can do it - but how generous and loving is that???!!!
I am feeling much better these days - Turns out I have a sinus infection - FUN! but the antibiotics should kick in at any moment. And well, the other stuff, I am just taking in stride.
I mean, who couldn't with all the support and love, I have??!!!


1 Comments:
At 7:52 PM,
Unknown said…
Wow, you really have some wonderful people in your life. I hope you take the trip and have a great time! You deserve it. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home