JL's World: Happy New Year

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

2006 is here. 2005 is gone. 2006 will be a good one, I know it!
Before I had B, people used to tell me children will change your life. You know it, but you cannot appreciate it until it happens to you.
The truth really is... it changes... but for the better. Really, so much better.
Gone are the days of going to Fancy, crowded restaurants on New Years... Here are the days of fancys desserts made by your DH at home! (see pic above)
Gone are the days where you don't quite remember the ball dropping (at 9pm here on the West Coast)... Here are the days when your baby says "Cheers Momma. Cheers Dada. Happy New Year" and you almost cry. AND your baby drinks his gingerale out of your prized EMMY glass - that no one could TOUCH before :)

Gone are the days of Expensive, shimmmery clothes just perfect for a night out - like New Years - Here are the days of 50-cent tiarras for you and your family - just because it is funny.
.... Life could not be better. I love my family and look forward to a happy, healthy, successful 2006.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger mrsf1231 said…

    YUMMY!!! Here's to a a wonderful 2006! Happy New Year JL!

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh JL, I love the pictures! I agree, New Years is so much more fun with the fam than with a bunch of drunken strangers. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home