JL's World: Re-Connect?

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Re-Connect?

I have such great friends, I do. One of the reasons, I think, is I really 'connect' with them and they 'connect' with me. I need that in a friend. Ya know? But with kids and life and what-not - that isn't always possible... then I feel dis-connected and bummed.
There are two friends I am really missing that 'connection' with right now... Jen and Erica.
Luckily I have dinner plans with Jen on Monday - I seriously cannot wait to just talk! and CONNECT!!! I miss you lady!
and Erica - what can I say - Life is crazy - and I miss you. :) I cannot wait to have some time to reconnect.

But I should stress... my friends are always part of my heart and soul - so even if I feel disconnected... especially if I feel disconnected... I love them - deeply.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you for leading me to your blog. Of course I am flattered to have personally made it into jlsworld. I haven't touched base with jlsworld in months...as you have probably noticed, not to mention computer time in general, UGH!
    I know your time with Jen will be awesome and I look forward to a dinner out too. Love, love, me

     

Post a Comment

<< Home