Life is Good
1. I am sending that rude yoga woman (and her friend) compassion and love :) (through my heart of course)
2. B and I did not have to wipe our noses once today - and no coughing.
3. It is Friday
4. I have great friends
5. So far almost everyone has said yes to coming to B's Party!(minus two very important people - Kenzie and Alex - but I already knew they couldn't make it)
6. My session with Pia was awesome last night
7. The board/parent meeting I ran last night ended EARLY
8. I threw out the rest of the fudge in the house and I am drinking a lot of water today... those three pounds are going away!
9. I love my DH
10. I may go shopping during B's nap since DH is home
2. B and I did not have to wipe our noses once today - and no coughing.
3. It is Friday
4. I have great friends
5. So far almost everyone has said yes to coming to B's Party!(minus two very important people - Kenzie and Alex - but I already knew they couldn't make it)
6. My session with Pia was awesome last night
7. The board/parent meeting I ran last night ended EARLY
8. I threw out the rest of the fudge in the house and I am drinking a lot of water today... those three pounds are going away!
9. I love my DH
10. I may go shopping during B's nap since DH is home


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home