JL's World: Growing Up

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Growing Up

B is getting to be a big boy now! His Third Bday is just a week (and a day) away. I cannot believe it. I decided to take his bday pics today. We are both well, and had the time.
The pics of he and I - were taken by me - but with a timer... here at home. It was funny! The pic below - obviously taken here at home too.
I thought it would be fun and different - to take some pictures in an urban environment. Since , well, I like that look - and B and I are always in the city (we do live in one afterall!)
So off we went to Pike's Place. That is always a fun trip.
This pic I told him to stop scrunching his nose! but I love it!

Then we went down Post Alley under the market and got these very urban looking pics. It was cold... so I went fast! :)
Also, this morning B asked me to "pee pee on the potty?"
I set him up on his potty and he asked for the big potty.
I set him up and he stared at his penis. I said... can you pee pee like Daddy?
and Lo and behold - he peed!
Then we took a bath. The water was draining at the end and he asked to pee pee on the potty again.
I set him up and he peed for a LONG time!
Whoo Hoo!
We now have the chart up. Ten pees on the potty = special treat.
My boy is so grown up!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Those turned out beautifully JL! Ben is such a handsome boy.

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger mrsf1231 said…

    fantastic pictures JL. Ben is too cute...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home