Happy Happy Birthday Baby!
Noodle, Nicey, Lovebug, Sweets, My Baby Boy! You are such a gift. I love you more than words could ever express. Your mommy and daddy wanted you so badly. For years and years we tried to have a baby. We prayed, we dreamed, we hoped. You had your own agenda. You waited until we were really ready. I mean, we thought we were ready, but you knew better. You came to us at just the right moment. You are an angel, a gift. Your mommy and daddy thank God for you every day. You are gentle, loving, cuddly, cozy, funny, silly, fun to be with, you are you - perfect.
I want so much for you. I want you to have the world. I will try everything to give you what you need... You just have to know, You are the light in our lives. You are our hope, our happiness, our love.
You make us a family.
We love you. Happy Birthday B - May life as a Three year old be sweet! :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home