JL's World: B's Birthday Week!

Monday, January 16, 2006

B's Birthday Week!



This is a big week! B's Birthday week. I have something fun planned for each day. Honestly birthday's were always really really important in my family growing up - so that is how I treat it. A celebration of B! In this case - I am celebrating an entire week. He is the light of my life!!!! :)
Okay we kicked it off today with a visit to the Science Center. We were supposed to go with my dear friend Jen (and her son Luke and Emma - who B adores). But sadly, Jen's little ones are so sick - vomitting. UGH! I feel terrible for them all and hope they get better fast.
So B and I headed out alone. There was a big Train Expo at the Science Center. Naturally for an event like this - AND because it is a holiday - it was packed! But B and I looked at all the mini trains - we even took time out to go into the Butterfly house and watch a snake show.
I love hanging out with B - everyone knows that by now - but for his birthday - tons of fun.
Tomorrow we have preschool together - then Wednesday I am taking him to one of those places with inflateable jumpy houses. It should be a blast. Thursday - his bday we will do something fun - not sure yet what, but I know it will include a gourmet cheeseburger because B loves them! No McD's for him - he wants the good stuff;) who can blame him right?
Friday back to Preschool - he will get a crown and be sung to and be able to choose his own song for circle time. Saturday is his birthday party at the Children's Museum... all Thomas decor....
it is great!
In other news - B has continued to pee on the potty (well, and his diaper) but he is doing really well. No poopy yet.
I am going to a job interview with my fitness company... wednesday (during nap). We will see what happens.
Dh is home but doing freelance work right now. So that is okay too. Just an adjustment with all of us in the house all the time. :)
Oh yeah, next week B and I are off to Boston. Lots of stuff...
YAY!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    You always do such fun things with B, JL. I bet he'll have a wonderful birthday week. :)

     
  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    I'm excited just reading your blog! Have a great week my dear... happy pre-birthday Ben :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home