JL's World: Keeping up to Date

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Keeping up to Date

It is only Wednesday - but I feel like it has been forever since I blogged. It has been a busy week as usual... Monday - we went to the aquarium with Jen and Luke... so fun. Then to Red Robin for cheeseburgers - B was a little crazy there. UGH.
Tuesday we had preschool... and valentines day. We gave B a magic Freight car... and bubble bath. I got a beautiful handmade craft from B, M&Ms and a gift card to a spa (YAY). We also watched the video I made for DH - it was really nice. Then a treat for lunch - we had take out.... burritos :)
Then Yoga... actually a pretty full class.
Today... was a rough one. but started out cute... look at what B likes to do in the bath:


cute right? Well, today was rough because:

1) I woke up covered in pee... b's diaper leaked

2) My front door jammed

3) I locked B and I out of the house - see above

4) I nearly rear-ended a car and yelled "Sh*t" - B made sure to repeat

5) I fought with DH

6) B was a disaster at his first dentist appointment. It never happened. I hope his teeth are okay...

all before noon!

ALl is fine now. Just got back from Yoga... full class. VERY BASIC class... LOTS OF beginners.

Saturday I will go to an all day training for my gym. I will be working as a parttime personal trainer and 'floor motivator' starting next week I think... wish me luck! I hope I am good at it. :)

oh yeah - I think I will take B to his first movie tomorrow... Curious George.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    Cure pics JL. Sounds like you had a rough morning. I'm sorry. I hope tomorrow is a better day... hey.. 3 days till sushi!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home