JL's World: Note to Friends:

Friday, May 12, 2006

Note to Friends:

Hi all -
I have been swamped of course, but that doesn't mean I have not spent time thinking of you all - at various times... so here are some hellos:


Kerry: I hope you had a great birthday - I love you and miss you tons. How's that baby growing?! :)

Karen: I am really proud of you and happy for you. A huge life change is coming. I will miss you so much - and will not cry in front of you... but I know we will be friends forever.

Jen: I am so impressed about all the yard work you have done. Really, so impressed. I cannot wait for the firefighter party! ;)

Jay: we haven't spoken in so long - even via email. But I think about you all the time. I hope life is great - write soon, okay?

Carmy: How are you bunny? I desperately want you to come to visit me. I love you... and want to talk to you soon, too.

Erica: I have loved our recent times together. I love watching our boys play, I feel so blessed to have u so close.

Steph: what can I say nicey, I miss you. I love you. I cannot wait for our next visit together.

There are so many others too.. just know I am thinkign about you and I love you!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My dear sweet JL,
    You life is in a place right now where I appreciate any time we have together. This was a thoughtful way to let those close to you know they have not been left behind and that they remain close to your heart. You are rockin' the parts of the world where your time and energy is going right now and I couldn't be more proud of you. I love you.
    ~e

     

Post a Comment

<< Home